8th June 2018
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer to join our in-house team. you must have a passion for civil litigation and be ready to jump at the the opportunity to test some unprecedented areas of the law. This role will allow the successful candidate to manage their own files and liaise with external counsel on work that is outsourced to third parties when required as well as working closely with our Director.
This is a full-time position however candidates who wish to work part-time will be considered.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good time management skills and the ability to achieve deadlines
- Be professional and confident
- 2 years PQE would be advantageous but graduates will be considered.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Neicia Persson or apply now for a shot at becoming part of a busy workplace with a close-knit team
M: 021 494 745